homehopedonatemeartupdate contribute

Apr 2, 2010

april, showers and showers

I just had another physical therapy session at UW.  Silver is the name of my therapist, she is tough but funny, so I am pretty pooped today after my session. Then the power went out,  another storm, and boy was Ari scared, I was concerned but Joe had no worries.

The weather makes it difficult for me to do anything, when the wind is blowing and the rain coming down hard it's hard for me to get around. But, I'm like a cat, I still have six lives left.

I'm just waiting for May when I will begin my re-evaluation for a lung transplant to start.  I really need your help, the pressures of getting a lung transplant or just paying the bills can be very difficult for us at times. Any help will do.

Hugs, Lisa

No comments: