homehopedonatemeartupdate contribute

Apr 23, 2010

GOD... Help

Mom and I went to the University for an MRI and a lung function test today.   I started with the MRI and it was hard for me.  I had to lay down on my back it was difficult to breathe and it was so hard.  Then I had some breakfast and did some shopping.  Then we did the lung function exam (PFT).  My lung test: 22% capacity.  Then we came home and I'm so exhausted! Dr. Edleman will let us know if i qualify for a lung transplant next week after reviewing all the information.

Messsage, Ps 30. I give you all the credit God- you got me of that mess,.. God, my God, I yelled for help and you put me together...

Thank you for supporting me through prayers, purchasing my cards and books and donations.  The books can only be purchased though me or my family because my website is not working.  If you want to donate you can go to the NTAF web, type VOLZ get a tax write off.

Love to all,
Lisa and Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. You are an amazing woman and sounds like you have done an amazing job hanging in there. God hasn't forgotten about you and either have I. I will continue to lift you up in prayer. Hang in there hon!