homehopedonatemeartupdate contribute

Jun 11, 2010

june 11

My mom-in-law and I are here relaxing on the couch.  I am tired but, in a good way! My mom and I just I went to the Dr., had some lunch, physical therapy and gave some blood. 

I will have glasses soon because I need some eye therapy.  I guess I need therapy for everything. LOL

My Doctors think there is evidence showing a new drug may extend my life since the Lung Transplant isn't an option.  Pray for me as I continue the journey of healing and possibly new therapy.
    

5 comments:

Laura said...

You always amaze me Lisa because you NEVER stop smiling!!

Why is the transplant off the table now? If you don't mind me asking!

Anonymous said...

I prayed for you last night on my run. I'm glad to hear about the new therapy available to you!

Anonymous said...

You're looking awsome Lisa. We think of you always and how great is it that they may have at least a medicine to help. Lots love love and good thoughs, as always.

Tina

Unknown said...

HI Lisa,

Been thinking about you a lot! Nice to see your post today. Give me a call when you are up to it. Going to see Melissa next weekend and hang with her in Flagstaff.

Much love,
Peri

Holly said...

Glad to hear that hope and optimism are home to roost. Hang in there, Lisa. Love, Holly